Modern and refined, the Everest door glass is composed of straight lines and has a geometric style. It is a go-anywhere door that is suitable for all types of homes. It is composed of Screen and Cathedral glasses with zinc rods.
Everest entry door
Privacy rating : 5/10
Our steel and fiberglass entry doors include many advantageous standard features:
- Additional "Polyflex" weatherstrip
- Premium magnetic-compression weatherstrip on handle side and top of frame
- Frame of 7 ¼" x 1 ¼" with vinyl cladding to prevent warping
- Hot dipped galvanized steel panels. White, factory applied paint with a 20 year warranty
- Polyethylene compression weatherstrip (on hinged side of frame)
- Aluminum, wood reinforced sill which is thermally broken
- Steel panels crimped on all 4 sides adds extra rigidity and prevents delamination
- Solid lock block of 2 ¾" X 12" offers reinforcement and added security at the critical lock area
- Door injected with bonded polyurethane foam for outstanding insulation & stability with an R16 factor
- New redesigned bottom sweep which feature a positive protection against water and air infiltration
A sample Everest door can be found at our Lavaltrie store.